As Donald Trump officially begins his presidency, EJS remains committed to transforming the nation’s consciousness on race and will double down on our efforts to fight the rightward drift of the courts and beat back concerted efforts to weaken civil rights law. We will continue to collaborate with allies to strengthen an effective progressive movement to combat inequality.
Since Election Day, the Equal Justice Society launched two important resources and joined forces with leading organizations on critical issues:
- EJS Report on Implicit Bias, Mind Science, Anti-Immigrant Racism and Xenophobia (http://bit.ly/2hbcWRY)
- EJS Launches Guide on How to Talk with Kids about Hate Speech (http://bit.ly/2jAX0Zh)
- Opposing Nomination of Sessions as Attorney General (http://bit.ly/2jEbL0A)
- Urging Sanctuary Designation for All California K-12 Schools and Colleges (http://bit.ly/2fIX4DE)
- Participated in the ‘Good Ally’ Strategic Engagement Conference (http://bit.ly/2jE0UUs)
Donate in support of our efforts!
View original post 596 more words
Leave a Reply